Terms & conditions
‘- The e-Gift card gets activated immediately on purchase and is valid for use for 330 days from the date of activation.
– This e-Gift card is valid on the purchase of Gold, Silver and Platinum jewellery only. In case, during a transaction, the bill amount is more than the e-Gift card value, the balance amount will have to paid by the customer.
– This e-Gift card can be redeemed at select Bhima Jewellers stores in India. Check the list of stores here: https://www.bhimagold.com/store-locator.
– This e-Gift card is allowed for one-time redemption only.
– If the value of the purchase is less than the value of the e-Gift card, the balance amount is non-refundable.
– Stolen or lost e-Gift cards will neither be replaced, nor will the balance amount be refunded.
– The e-Gift card cannot be redeemed for cash.
– Bhima is not responsible if the e-Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
– These terms & conditions are subject to change at any time, without any prior notice.
– This e-Gift card is distributed by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd on behalf of Bhima Jewellers. For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800-121-9076 (All days 10 am to 7 pm IST).
– E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 48-72 hours.
– No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by GiftCards2You.
How To Redeem
‘- Walk in-to select/participating outlets of Bhima Jewellers store.
– Select the applicable product, based on the Gift card type (refer terms & conditions).
– At the Billing Counter, inform the cashier about the choice of making payment using Gift Cards.
– Cashier selects Gift Card as payment mode, submits Gift Card & PIN details in the system and completes the billing process.
– For online website, apply Gift card and PIN as a payment mode before billing and checkout.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.